Quickmill 0992 QM67 dual boiler PID
- Coffee kettle 0.75 l., With external protection
- Steam boiler 1 l., With external protection
- Coffee resistor 800 watts
- Steam resistance 1400 watts
- Externally adjustable coffee pressure valve
- Coffee safety thermostat
- Steam safety thermostat
- Electronic float sensor (for water tank)
- Static relay for steam heating
- New manometer to control the boiler pressure
- Ulka pump with safety clixon
- Electronic PID temperature control for steam and coffee
- Insulated steam pipe
- Insulated hot water pipe
- Toggle switch to use the steam heating (energy saving)
- Flap for the water tank refill
- New LED lights
- Stand-by mode
- New lever for making coffee
- Ergonomic handles exclusively Quick Mill
- A pulsor has been placed on the pump. This helps to stabilize the pump pressure and also improves silence. (excluding Quick Mill product)
- Housing made of stainless steel 304 BA
- Vibration pump
Quickmill 0992 QM 67 dual boiler PID
Even the first impression is noble. The classic, nostalgic charm of the Quickmill QM 67 model 0992 due to the E61 brewing group is underlined by the discreet, modern LED indicator lights. But the successful look is by no means everything. A lot of technology in the smallest of spaces - this is how you could characterize the Quickmill QM67 Model 0992.
The manufacturer has donated two boilers to the device. The kettle for making coffee is generously dimensioned with 0.75 l. The boiler for steam and hot water holds even more with one liter. Both boilers are heat-insulated to save energy and have safety thermostats. MAX and MIN level sensors are built into the hot water / steam boiler so that it is always refilled in good time (and automatically) and also switched off in the event of a lack of water.
Both boilers are equipped with an electronic PID temperature control. The PID control ensures that the set temperature is precisely maintained. These temperatures can be set very easily using two push buttons and a display and invite you to experiment with different brewing temperatures.
But that's not all, the pump pressure can also be easily adjusted using an adjusting screw. All you have to do is lift the lid and you can try out even more. The pressures actually achieved can be read off easily using a double manometer.
Economical and user-friendly
The hot water boiler can be switched on separately, which can save a lot of energy. You can save even more by using the stand-by function, which automatically switches off the machine after a certain period of time.
But there are more details that make the machine so 'round'. For example, the insulated no-burn stainless steel pipes for steam and hot water. They only get warm on the outside, but no longer so hot that you can burn yourself. Very pleasant to use on a daily basis. Or the professional rotary handles - solid and sensitive at the same time. Or the magnetic snap-in drip tray or the brew group's control lever made of thermally insulated aluminum.
Last but not least, of course, the particularly quiet vibration pump. It is linked to an exclusive component called the Pulsor, Quick Mill, which stabilizes the pump pressure similar to that of a rotary pump and at the same time ensures a significant reduction in the noise of the pump. Did we already mention the height-adjustable feet made of solid aluminum, or the integrated cup rail or the housing made of stainless steel?
With good care, you can expect a 20 year lifespan.
Scope of delivery:
- 2 portafilter
- 1 and 2 portion sieve
- Blind sieve
- Quick Mill Tamper with a wooden handle
- USB instruction manual
- Add 1kg of espresso beans of your choice for free