Moccamaster KBGT 741 with thermos cream
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Traditional and extremely fast filter coffee machine in cream with a thermos
- Perfect brewing temperature of 92 ° -96 ° C: less bitterness and acids
- quick and quiet preparation
- Filter holder with automatic drip stop
- 1.25 liters of filter coffee (10 cups) in 6 minutes
- Timeless design and high quality materials
- suitable for commercial use
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
- HANDMADE IN THE NETHERLANDS SINCE 1968 Moccamaster coffee machines have been handcrafted in the Technivorm factory in the Netherlands for 50 years. All filter coffee machines are assembled there by qualified and experienced employees and tested individually and down to the smallest detail in a live situation. It is the personal touch and the elegant design that make the high quality Moccamaster coffee machines unique. Absolute coffee enjoyment, quality and reliability have priority in the production of the machines. A 5-year manufacturer's guarantee is also a matter of course.
- HIGH QUALITY COPPER HEATING ELEMENT FOR PERFECT BREWING The heating element of the Moccamaster filter coffee machine is made of copper. This guarantees the optimal brewing temperature of 92-96 degrees C. Hot and tasty coffee that is neither bitter nor sour, that's what Moccamaster promises!
- QUICK COFFEE PREPARATION 10-cup coffee (1.25 l) is obtained within 5-6 minutes. After 40 minutes, the coffee machine switches off automatically due to the auto-off function. All common No. 4 coffee filters can be used for this coffee machine.
- UNIQUE DESIGN MADE FROM SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS The Moccamaster filter coffee machine consists of a solid aluminum body. All parts of the coffee machine are easy to clean, recyclable, BPA-free, easy to replace and durable. The Moccamaster is therefore a sustainable machine that is also very quiet.
- CERTIFIED BY ECBC AND SCA Technivorm Moccamaster works closely with leading international coffee research centers such as the European Coffee Brewing Center and the Specialty Coffee Association. The 10-cup coffee (1.25 l) is quietly and quickly protected in 5-6 minutes with the automatic safety shutdown (AO). Compatible with 1 x 4 filters.