ECM Technika V Profi PID
- Professional rocker arm valves
- Professional Sirai pressostat
- extra large drip tray with cup grid creates more space for the cups (approx. 3cm deeper)
- patented brewing group E 61 with stainless steel brewing bell
- very good and clean workmanship, uniform gap dimensions
- Stainless steel kettle with insulation
- Rotary pump
- Large fresh water tank (approx. 3 l)
- Control lamp to indicate if there is not enough water
- Automatic shutdown in case of water shortage
- Armored heater made of stainless steel
- Pipe system made of copper with brass screw connections
- Water tank / fixed water switchable
The ECM Manufacture presents the Technika as a multiple award-winning test winner. The Technika V owes its special design to its solid, straight exterior.
The design of the Technika V is filigree, noble and of high quality. The massive stainless steel railing that surrounds the heated cup shelf is particularly eye-catching on this portafilter. The structure of the front corresponds to the typical ECM design. In the middle is the patented ECM-E61 brewing group, which is flanked on the left and right by the two outlet pipes for steam and hot water. In contrast to most manufacturers, the two pressure gauges on espresso machines from ECM are located on the front at the top between the two outlet pipes and the brewing unit. These have been significantly enlarged compared to their predecessor, the Technika IV. In the lower left area, next to the PID control, there are also the control lights and the toggle switch made of metal with which the machine is switched on. The housing itself is made of high-gloss polished stainless steel, the bevelled sides give the machine a soft shape without edges.
After switching on, the Technika V is heated up in approx. 10 minutes. The brewing process is started by pulling the lever to the right of the brewing group. To brew a good espresso, the cycle time should be less than 30 seconds. Since the Technika V is a two-circuit thermosyphon espresso machine, you can brew espresso and draw off steam at the same time. Thanks to the toggle switch valves in the look of the filter holder, this is quick and easy. The steam pipe has "No Burn" technology, which is intended to prevent the milk from burning on the steam wand. The ECM Technika receives the water either via a permanent water connection or via the supplied 3 liter water tank. The machine switches off automatically if there is a lack of water.
The inner workings
Inside the Technika V Profi PID WT-WA there is a 2.1 liter stainless steel boiler. The water circuit is operated by a very quiet and smoothly running rotary pump. The pressure in the boiler and the pump is displayed on the two pressure gauges on the front. It can be set individually using a pressure switch.
You will also receive 500g espresso beans of your choice for free!
Current delivery time: approx. 4-5 weeks