ECM Classika PID espresso machine "
The ECM Classika PID espresso machine is the ideal entry-level model from ECM with an E61 brewing group and an excellent PID control.
This portafilter is a single circle with very little space requirement, in a timeless stainless steel design. The ECM Classika PID is low-maintenance and easy to clean. The espresso machine has a stainless steel kettle and, like all ECM machines, stands out due to its outstanding workmanship.
The additional equipment of the Classika PID includes the PID display for setting the temperature of the boiler and for displaying the processing time.
- 2-hole steam nozzle pre-assembled as standard
- Vibration pump with thermal protection
- Faema E61 brew group in a classic vintage look
- Single-circle for the perfect introduction to the world of traditional portafilter
- PID control for the temperature of the coffee + seconds display of the processing time
- Pump pressure gauge on the pump
- Boiler insulation
In addition, you will receive 1kg of coffee / espresso beans of your choice free of charge!