SET offer: ECM Mechanika VI Slim + Eureka Magnifico + various accessories
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Receive an online briefing via Zoom or Facetime. Simply write in the checkout as an order note: Instruction desired.
- NEW version with mode selector switch
- Pre-infusion ON/OFF function
- ECO mode ON/OFF function
- 3 temperature ranges selectable
- 10 minutes warm-up time
- Practical dual circuit system
- Insulated 2.2L stainless steel kettle
- High-quality ECM brewing group with innovative stainless steel brewing bell
- Vibration pump, easily adjustable pump pressure
- Static relay to control the pressostat
- Automatic shutdown of the machine in case of water shortage
- Nostalgic rotary valves
- Ergonomically angled filter holder with balanced weight distribution
The ECM Mechanika VI Slim is the new compact espresso machine in the ECM family, a dual-circuit machine with a compact design, perfect for small kitchens.
The Mechanika VI Slim is the ideal two-circuit machine for people who only have a small amount of space available and still want to drink an excellent espresso and cappuccino at bar level. ECM has installed high-quality technology in a small space here, the housing in the appealing retro design is finely processed down to the last detail. Thanks to the two-circuit system, espresso water and steam are always available at the same time. The steam output is excellent, the espresso is well extracted with a nice crema.
Ideal for everyday use
This small two-circuit machine impresses with beautiful details. The steam/vapore and water/aqua knobs are not only beautiful, they turn with ease. A quarter of a turn is enough and the steam escapes powerfully and dryly. This machine effortlessly froths milk for multiple milk drinks. The portafilter is of exclusive quality and is ergonomically balanced in the hand. With the espresso reference, the typical E61 reference lever stands out with its smooth-running mechanics, the quietly mounted vibration pump confirms the impression that this portafilter has been optimally designed down to the last detail.
This grinder is for absolute individualists and the home barista. This
excellent grinder from Eureka is extremely quiet when grinding thanks to the grinder mounted on rubber mats.
Advantages and features of the Magnifico:
- Two adjustable amounts of coffee and manual operation
- Less clumping thanks to a patented system (ACE)
- Infinitely variable degree of grinding - faster to the desired degree of grinding
- Handsfree - including height-adjustable fork -
- Faster grinding performance - enough to grind 1.4g to 1.8g of coffee per second
- "Diamond inside" - Larger and faster diamond-hardened high-performance grinding discs (55mm)
Difference 15BL & 16CR
15BL= this designates the color BLACK (BL = black) at the ejection nose and the upper grinder cover (not funnel)
16CR = this designates the color CHROM (CR = chrome) at the ejection nose and the upper grinder cover (not funnel)
Scope of delivery:
1 ECM Mechanika VI Slim in original packaging
1 single portafilter incl. sieve
1 double portafilter incl. sieve
1 blind screen
1 plastic tamper
1 cleaning brush
- 1 Eureka Magnifico in original packaging