SET offer: ECM Classika PID 2 + mill ECM C-Manuale 54 + accessories
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Free online instruction via Zoom or Facetime possible. Simply write in the checkout as an order note: Instruction desired.
- 2-hole steam nozzle pre-assembled as standard
- Vibration pump with thermal protection
- Faema E61 brew group in a classic vintage look
- Single circle for the perfect entry into the world of traditional portafilters
- PID control for the temperature of the coffee + display of the processing time in seconds
- Pump pressure gauge Pressure display on the pump
- boiler insulation
ECM Classika PID 2 Espressomaschine
As a single circle, the strength of the Classika lies in espresso preparation. Above all, the new Classika PID II model offers the possibility of perfectly adapting the brewing temperature to different roasts in order to release the optimum of aromas.
Of course you can also prepare creamy milk froth with the Classika.
The ECM Classika PID espresso machine is therefore the ideal entry-level model from ECM with an E61 brewing group and excellent PID control and display of the throughput time.
This portafilter is a single circuit with very little space, in a timeless stainless steel design. The ECM Classika PID is low-maintenance and easy to clean. The espresso machine has a stainless steel boiler and, like all ECM machines, stands out due to its outstanding workmanship.
The additional features of the Classika PID include the PID display for setting the temperature of the boiler and for displaying the throughput time.
ECM C-.Manual 54 stainless steel
- Manual grinding function
- Grid setting of the degree of grinding
- Grinding discs made of stainless steel, diameter 54 mm
- Capacity of the bean container approx. 250 g
- Easy cleaning with detachable chute
- Polished stainless steel body with fins for better engine heat dissipation
The C-Manuale 54 has a disc grinder with 54 mm stainless steel grinding discs, which ensure aroma-preserving and homogeneous grinding. Thanks to the 235 watt motor, it grinds very quietly and the built-in grinding material brake prevents ground coffee from slipping after grinding. The degree of grinding of the grinder can be very finely adjusted in stages. 54 grids are available per revolution. The plastic bean container holds 250 grams of espresso beans and initial tests have shown that 7g of ground coffee can be ground in around 6-8 seconds.
ECM Tamping Station:
Due to the horizontal position of the portafilter, an even contact pressure can be achieved. A rubber ring ensures a gentle support and prevents shaking when tamping.
ECM tee box
- Non-slip and non-slip
- Incl. noise-insulated beating rod
- Rod is removable for cleaning
- Made of polished stainless steel
Scope of delivery:
Scope of delivery:
1 ECM Classika PID espresso machine in original packaging
1 portafilter with double spout
1 sieve insert for a cup 7g
1 sieve insert for 2 cups 14g
1 blind screen
1 plastic tamper
1 ECM C-Manuale 54 stainless steel espresso grinder in original packaging
1 ECM knock-off container stainless steel
1 ECM Tampingstation