- two pressure gauges
- Boiler pressure gauge pressure display on the boiler in scale 0~3 bar (0~3 MPa)
- Pump pressure gauge Pressure display on the pump on a scale of 0~15 bar (0~1.5 MPa)
- Neu: Shottimer
- Water tank with suction valve in the floor area
- with PID control, elegantly hidden behind the drip tray
- very good and clean workmanship, gap dimensions uniform
- Faema E 61 brew group
- Steam faucet in no-burn design
- With stainless steel railing for cups
- With insulated boiler
- ECO MODE: Automatic switch-off after 60 minutes of non-use
The new Rocket Giotto Type V Shot Timer PID portafilter espresso machine is the successor to the Rocket Giotto V3 PID. The Rocket Giotto Type V Shot Timer portafilter espresso machine is a dual circuit with PID control and vibration pump. In the latest generation, the device was given a shot timer that is elegantly integrated into the housing.
With the Rocket portafilter machine Giotto Cronometro V PID you can control the boiler temperature exactly. The PID controller can be found under the drip tray. It's easy to find and easy to use.
In addition, it impresses with a fast heat-up time of approx. 10 minutes.
Inside the Rocket Giotto everything is as high quality and finished with precision as the outside. Everything is fine and of the highest precision. The steam faucet is a double-walled no-burn design, so you can't burn your fingers when you touch it.
Scope of delivery:
1 Rocket Giotto Cronometro V PID in original packaging
1 portafilter with 1 spout including sieve insert
1 portafilter with 2 outlets including sieve insert
1 blind screen
1 cleaning brush
1 cup rail made of stainless steel