Bundle Set Rocket Espresso Appartamento
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Free online instruction via Zoom or Facetime possible. Simply write in the checkout as an order note: Instruction desired.
- Mater Pressure switch
- a boiler pressure gauge - pressure indicator on the boiler
- very good and clean workmanship, gap dimensions uniform
- ECO MODE: Automatic switch-off after 60 minutes of non-use
- fast heat-up time (10 minutes)
- 2022 model with black side panels
- Installed ceramic trumpet. No more chrome chips
- Installed boiler pressure gauge for steam pressure
- Modern design, solid technology
- Italian handwork
Rocket Espresso Apartment:
This classic portafilter espresso machine fits stylishly into almost all kitchen environments. Rocket sets visual accents with the round cut-outs on the sides and the typical rotary valves with the R. In terms of technology, no compromises were made when developing the machine, large copper boilers, ceramic pressure trumpets and no-burn steam lances are also known from the large Rocket models . Due to the flat feet and a little less height, the machine also finds enough space under most wall cabinets.
The Appartamento in everyday use:
After switching on and heating up, you can start. Thanks to the low-vibration suspension, the pump works quietly, without PID or other gimmicks there is not much to do other than find the right degree of grinding and enjoy a perfect espresso. If you turn the steam valve, you will be rewarded with dry and powerful steam, fine-pored foam is no problem. Thanks to No-Burn technology, the steam lance is easy to clean.
- Height: 36cm
- Width: 10.75"
- Depth: 43cm
- at 21 kg
With the Eureka Mignon Specialita Traditional company Eureka from Italy has succeeded in creating a grandiose success with an excellent price-performance ratio. The Eureka Specialita espresso grinder is a popular compact grinder with an infinitely adjustable degree of grinding and practical digital time programming. The programming allows for a relatively accurate dispensing of ground coffee for both the single and the Doppio espresso. You get a 5-year guarantee on all Eureka grinders that are in our range.
What is the difference between 15BL and 16CR ?
The terms mentioned above often appear in the article descriptions. We want to explain this briefly. Since there are many colors and possible combinations in Eureka, you have to work your way through a small jungle of terms and abbreviations.
15BL= this designates the color BLACK (BL = black) at the ejection nose and the upper grinder cover (not funnel)
16CR = this designates the color CHROM (CR = chrome) at the ejection nose and the upper grinder cover (not funnel)
- 55mm hardened steel disc grinder
- Touch display with programming options for 1 and 2 doses
- Height-adjustable portafilter support
- 2 programmable timers can be set in the display
- Grinder wheel is now on the front right and black
- with portafilter holding fork mechanism ("hands-free")
- quieter thanks to Silent Technology
- new closer at the bean hopper
- 300g bean container
- ACE System ( anti-clogging and electrostatics)
- 5 year guarantee
- Width (mm): 120
- Height (mm): 350
- Depth (mm): 180
- Weight: 5,6 kg
scope of delivery:
- Portafilter with 1 spout and sieve for one unit
- Portafilter with 2 spouts and sieve for two units
- Blind sieve for brew group cleaning
- Alutamper (58mm)
- Operating instructions in German/English/Italian
- USB stick with information
- microfiber cloth
- Cleaning brush for brew group
- 6 cleaning tablets
- 1 Plexiglas railing
- 1 Eureka Specialty
- 1 milk jug
- 1 tee box
- 1 Tamping mat