Receive an online briefing via Zoom or Facetime. Simply write in the checkout as an order note: Instruction desired.
- PID controller for temperature control
- Cup shelf completely removable
- dual circuit system enables espresso and steam to be drawn off at the same time.
- E61 brew group with stainless steel bell.
- About the PID control allows you to control the steam temperature in the boiler.
- Powerful vibration pump
- With boiler and pump pressure gauge.
- Insulated kettle
- Programmable ECO mode.
- Edelstahlkessel has a volume of 2.0 liters.
- thanks one Sensors The machine switches off automatically when there is a lack of water. The control lamp also warns of a possible lack of water.
The Profitec PRO 500 PID espresso machine is put into operation via a metal toggle switch. After a short heating-up time of approx. 10 minutes, the espresso preparation can begin. Thanks to the two-circuit system, an espresso can be extracted and steam can be drawn off for the production of milk foam at the same time. The steam temperature and the pressure in the boiler for milk foaming can be determined using the PID controller. In this way, aromatic coffee creations are created in a short time.
The housing of the Profitec PRO 500 PID is made of polished stainless steel. The sides are slightly slanted, giving the machine its signature look. A special eye-catcher of the model is the massive E61 brewing group, which is installed as standard in high-quality espresso machines. The classic design of the Profitec PRO 500 PID is rounded off by the nostalgic rotary valves. Due to spring-loaded technology, these are easy to handle and wear-resistant.
A powerful vibration pump and a stainless steel tank with a capacity of 2.0 liters are installed in the Profitec PRO 500 PID. Two pressure gauges on the front of the machine show the pressure in the pump system and in the boiler. A rail made of stainless steel surrounds the generous cup shelf. This can be completely removed, which makes it easy to fill the spacious water tank. The water tank has a volume of 2.8 liters.
- 5 year guarantee
- 55mm hardened steel disc grinder
- Touch display with programming options for 1 and 2 doses
- Height-adjustable portafilter support
- 2 programmable timers can be set in the display
- Grinder wheel is now on the front right and black
- with portafilter holding fork mechanism ("hands-free")
- quieter thanks to Silent Technology
- new closer at the bean hopper
- 300g bean container
- ACE System ( anti-clogging and electrostatics)
With the Eureka Mignon Magnifico, the traditional company Eureka from Italy has succeeded in creating a grandiose success with an excellent price-performance ratio. The Eureka Specialita espresso grinder is a popular compact grinder with an infinitely adjustable degree of grinding and practical digital time programming. The programming allows for a relatively accurate dispensing of ground coffee for both the single and the Doppio espresso. You get a 5-year guarantee on all Eureka grinders that are in our range.
What is the difference between 15BL and 16CR ?
The terms mentioned above often appear in the article descriptions. We want to explain this briefly. Since there are many colors and possible combinations in Eureka, you have to work your way through a small jungle of terms and abbreviations.
15BL= this designates the color BLACK (BL = black) at the ejection nose and the upper grinder cover (not funnel)
16CR = this designates the color CHROM (CR = chrome) at the ejection nose and the upper grinder cover (not funnel)
Scope of delivery:
1 Profitec Pro 500 PID dual circuit in original packaging
1 portafilter with 1 spout
1 portafilter with 2 spouts
1 Tassensieb 7g
1 two-cup sieve 14g
1 blind screen
1 cleaning brush
1 instruction manual
1 Eureka Magnifico in original packaging