- TÜV quality guarantee with an official stamp, affixed to all products for domestic use
- Checking the pump pressure when making coffee
- Brew group with temperature display
- 2 Dampfhahn
- Filter "Competition": 9,16,20 gr
- Sieb “Competition” with Repro Membran
- Coffee press inox 304, 300 gr Diameter: 51 mm
- The device is ideal for making espresso and coffee with an excellent crema.
- Improved quality of some consumables
- Improved wood and gold inserts
- Improved quality in materials and surface treatment of domestic machines to meet the most stringent environmental and food regulations in the food sector.
La Pavoni Esperto Abile - The competition machine for espresso specialists
Discover the latest top of the range hand lever machines for household use - the La Pavoni Esperto Abile. This exquisite espresso machine combines high-quality materials and innovative functions to delight even the most demanding coffee connoisseur and to make the preparation of an individual espresso a real pleasure.
The outstanding feature of the Esperto line is the ability to set the pressure for the coffee preparation yourself. By lowering the hand lever you can achieve the perfect pressure for your espresso and thus fully develop the aromas and nuances of your coffee.
Some of the impressive features that the La Pavoni Esperto Abile has to offer are:
1. Checking the pump pressure during coffee preparation: The machine allows you to monitor the pump pressure during the brewing process to ensure an even extraction and an optimal taste experience.
2. Brewing group temperature display: With the integrated temperature display, you retain full control over the brewing temperature so that you can always enjoy your espresso to the point.
3. 2 steam taps: For milk froth lovers, the Esperto Abile offers two steam taps with which you can conjure up perfect milk froth for delicious cappuccinos and latte macchiatos.
4. "Competizione" filter: The machine comes with 9, 16 and 20 gram filters, giving you the flexibility to prepare different amounts of espresso according to your preferences.
5. "Competizione" sieve with Repro membrane: The sieve with a special Repro membrane ensures optimal water flow and even extraction to get the best out of your coffee.
6. Coffee press inox 304, 300 g, diameter: 51 mm: With the high-quality stainless steel coffee press, you get an even compression of the ground coffee and thus an excellent crema on your espresso.
The La Pavoni Esperto Abile is the ideal device for preparing espresso and coffee with an exceptional crema and a perfect taste. Whether you're an experienced barista or an avid home coffee lover, this competition machine will amaze you with its performance and precision.
Kesselvolumen Liter 1,6
Boiler capacity in cups 16
Steam generation 10 min
Boiler pressure 0.7-0.8 bar
Average heating time 5 min
Steam tap interchangeable with Cappuccino Automatic
Steam tap with nozzle 1 hole Ø 1.5 mm
Steam tap with nozzle 1 hole Ø 2 mm
boiler pressure gauge
Checking the pump pressure when making coffee
Brew group temperature display
Portafilter in chromed brass
Professional bottomless portafilter in chrome plated brass
Filter Competition 1 Tasse 9 g
Filter Competition 2 Bags 14/16 g
Filter Competition 20 g
Sieve Competition with filter membrane 200 µm
water level indicator
On / off switch
Resettable thermal fuse
Pressure switch to keep boiler pressure constant
Width / depth / height 200-290-366 mm
Weight 6.2 kg
Power supply 220-240V 50/60Hz; 120V 60Hz