Free online instruction via Zoom or Facetime possible. Simply write in the checkout as an order note: Instruction desired.
- E61 brew group
- Toggle switch and LED lights
- vibration pump
- double pressure gauge
- Flawless processing
Good concept, high-quality materials, clean workmanship and a more than fair price.
About the control lever are inside the Bezzera Magic S mechanical valves that also allow backwashing and cleaning of the brew group with coffee fat remover.
In the chrome-plated housing behind the E61 brewing group is the horizontally installed, solid copper boiler with a volume of 2 liters and automatic filling, which enables steam and hot water to be drawn off at the same time and from which the water for the circulation heating comes. A second water circuit independently provides fresh, perfectly tempered water for coffee preparation via the integrated heat exchanger.
Professional tilting valves allow steam (left) and hot water (right) to be removed quickly. The steam and hot water lances can be adjusted in any direction via ball valves.
Two round pressure gauges show the boiler pressure (0~3 bar) and the pump pressure (0~15 bar) at the bottom left on the front.
The lid of the Bezzera espresso machine can be used entirely for cups. The cup rack is passively heated by the waste heat from the kettle.
The Bezzzera Magic S MN is a very affordable espresso machine, with high quality and many functions.
- Height: 420mm (incl. railing frame) Width: 320mm Depth: 455mm
- Weight: 23kg with packaging 27kg
- Draw off steam and espresso at the same time
- stable 12-15 bar pressure (ULKA pump)
- Boiler pressure gauge on the front
- Copper cauldron 2 liters
- 1400W Power
- passively heated cup rack
- 3 liter water tank
- 10 minutes warm-up time
With the Eureka Mignon Specialita 15BL, the traditional company Eureka from Italy has succeeded in creating a terrific hit with an excellent price-performance ratio. The Eureka Specialita espresso grinder is a popular compact grinder with an infinitely adjustable degree of grinding and practical digital time programming. The programming allows for a relatively accurate dispensing of ground coffee for both the single and the Doppio espresso. You get a 5-year guarantee on all Eureka grinders that are in our range.
What is the difference between 15BL and 16CR ?
15BL= this designates the color BLACK (BL = black) at the ejection nose and the upper grinder cover (not funnel)
16CR = this designates the color CHROM (CR = chrome) at the ejection nose and the upper grinder cover (not funnel)
- 55mm hardened steel disc grinder
- Touch display with programming options for 1 and 2 doses
- Height-adjustable portafilter support
- 2 programmable timers can be set in the display
- Grinder wheel is now on the front right and black
- with portafilter holding fork mechanism ("hands-free")
- quieter thanks to Silent Technology
- new closer at the bean hopper
- 300g bean container
- ACE System ( anti-clogging and electrostatics)
- Width (mm): 120
- Height (mm): 350
- Depth (mm): 180
- Weight: 5,6 kg
1 Bezzera Magica S MN in original packaging
1 single portafilter with 7g sieve
1 blind screen
1 small cleaning brush
1 instruction manual 1 plastic tamper
1 Eureka Mignon Specialita Black 15BL in original packaging