Including 2kg of coffee beans
Free online instruction via Zoom or Facetime possible. Simply write in the checkout as an order note: Instruction desired.
- Current version with ECO mode and adapted temperature control for the hot water steam boiler
- Made in Germany
- Shutdown in the event of a lack of water: espresso dispensing is completed even if there is a lack of water and the dispensing process is not interrupted
- "Quick Steam" valves with improved movement mechanics due to a 70° angle
- Espresso and service kettle made of stainless steel
- ECM brew group with stainless steel bell
- PID display: for temperature adjustment, display of the processing time for coffee preparation in seconds, display of a reminder for group cleaning
- Steam boiler can be switched off
- Cup elevating grid (therefore enough space for small and tall cups)
- "No Burn" steam and hot water pipe
- Quiet rotary pump with operation via water tank or mains water
Water tank shut-off function with pre-warning mechanism
Who does not know this, you prepare a wonderful espresso and in the middle of the operation the espresso machine simply switches off due to not enough water in the water tank. This is no longer the case with ECM: if the water level is too low while the espresso is being drawn off, the PID starts flashing. You can now finish preparing your espresso shot, only when you stop the reference does the machine switch off (PID and orange lamp switch off). This handy feature is now standard on this model.
The new ECM Synchronika has an Eco mode. This causes the machine to switch itself off after 30 minutes. The switch-off time can also be set in 30-minute increments (switch-off after 30 minutes, after 60 minutes, after 90 minutes... up to a maximum of 600 minutes). The Eco mode can also be switched off if this is not desired.
At the latest after the first espresso and cappuccino creations, one becomes aware of the attention to detail and how impressively quiet the synchro is when it is made. The patented E-61 brewing group is not only convincing on paper, very smooth-running and very solidly installed, it creates a nice feeling during operation. This unusually smooth-running mechanism is complemented by noble reference levers. The supplied cup raising grid is practical, as it reduces the distance to the brewing group for espresso cups and thus does not allow the espresso to cool down while it is being drawn off and prevents unnecessary splashes on the espresso cups. However, the large distance between the drip tray and the brew group also leaves room for large cups such as milk coffee. Even with the portafilter, the usual ECM quality was taken into account, solid and ergonomically shaped, they are well balanced in the hand. The professional, easy-to-use tilting valves with 70˚ Quick-Steam and Quick-Water, with a locking function for permanent water and steam extraction, once again impress with their first-class mechanics. The steam tap is well insulated so that the milk does not cake and can be easily cleaned with a cloth.
Scope of delivery:
1x ECM Synchronika anthracite in original packaging
1x filter carrier with 1 outlet (ECM logo)
1x filter carrier with 2 outlets (ECM logo)
1x single cup strainer
1x two-cup strainer
1x stainless steel tamper flat
1x cleaning brush
1x metal hose
1x height grid for espresso cups
1x drain pan with mounting material
1x user manual