- Manual grinding function
- Grid setting of the degree of grinding
- Grinding discs made of stainless steel, diameter 54 mm
- Capacity of the bean container approx. 250 g
- Easy cleaning with detachable chute
- Polished stainless steel body with fins for better engine heat dissipation
Visually, the C-Manuale 54 is based on the design of the S series. The small direct grinder shines in a simple and elegant stainless steel housing. The most striking feature here is certainly the red grinding ring, which is located below the bean container. In the lower area there are fins that are supposed to ensure the cooling of the motor.
The C-Manuale 54 has a disc grinder with 54 mm stainless steel grinding discs, which ensure aroma-preserving and homogeneous grinding. Thanks to the 235 watt motor, it grinds very quietly and the built-in grinding material brake prevents ground coffee from slipping after grinding. The degree of grinding of the grinder can be very finely adjusted in stages. 54 grids are available per revolution. The plastic bean container holds 250 grams of espresso beans and initial tests have shown that 7g of ground coffee can be ground in around 6-8 seconds.
Scope of delivery:
1 ECM C-Manuale 54 stainless steel espresso grinder in original packaging