ECM espresso machine Technika V Profi PID + Eureka Mignon Specialità different colors
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Delivery time: 3 -10 working days
Free online instruction via Zoom or Facetime possible. Simply write in the checkout as an order note: Instruction desired.
Including 1kg of coffee beans.
- Professional rocker valves
- Professional Sirai pressure switch
- extra large drip tray with cup grid creates more space for the cups (approx. 3 cm deeper)
- Patented E 61 brew group with stainless steel brew bell
- very good and clean workmanship, gap dimensions uniform
- Stainless steel boiler with insulation
- Rotary pump
- Large fresh water tank (approx. 3 l)
- Indicator light to indicate when there is a lack of water
- Automatic shut-off in case of lack of water
- Armored stainless steel heater
- Pipe system made of copper with brass fittings
- Water tank / fixed water switchable
- 10 minutes warm-up time
The ECM Manufacture presents the Technika as a multiple award-winning test winner. The Technika V owes its special design to its massive, straight outer sides.
After switching on, the Technika V heats up in approx. 10 minutes. The brewing process is started by flipping the lever to the right of the brewing unit. To brew a good espresso, the throughput time should be less than 30 seconds. Since the Technika V is a two-circuit thermosiphon espresso machine, you can brew espresso and draw off steam at the same time. Thanks to the toggle switch valves in the optics of the filter holder, this is quick and easy. The steam pipe has "No Burn" technology, which is intended to prevent the milk from burning on the steam lance. The ECM Technika gets the water either via a fixed water connection or via the supplied 3 liter water tank. By the way, if there is a lack of water, the machine switches off automatically.
- Width (mm):330
- Height (mm):390
- Depth (mm):475
With the Eureka Mignon Specialita Chrome 16CR, the long-established company Eureka from Italy has succeeded in creating a terrific hit with an excellent price-performance ratio. The Eureka Specialita Black espresso grinder is a popular, compact grinder with an infinitely adjustable degree of grinding and practical digital time programming. The programming allows for a relatively accurate dispensing of ground coffee for both the single and the Doppio espresso. You get a 5-year guarantee on all Eureka grinders that are in our range.
- 55mm disc grinder
- Touch display with programming options for 1 and 2 doses
- Height-adjustable portafilter support
Scope of delivery:
1 ECM Technika V Profi PID #85285 portafilter espresso machine in original packaging
1 single portafilter with 7g sieve insert
1 double portafilter with 14g sieve insert
1 blind screen
1 cleaning brush
- 1 Eureka Specialty