Bundle Set ECM Synchronika with mill ECM S-Automatik 64
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Free online instruction via Zoom or Facetime. Simply write in the checkout as an order note: Instruction desired.
- Current version with ECO mode and adapted temperature control for the hot water steam boiler
- 100% Made in Germany
- Shutdown in the event of a lack of water: espresso dispensing is completed even if there is a lack of water and the dispensing process is not interrupted
- "Quick Steam" valves with improved movement mechanics due to a 70° angle
- Espresso and service kettle made of stainless steel
- ECM brew group with stainless steel bell
- PID display: for temperature adjustment, display of the processing time for coffee preparation in seconds, display of a reminder for group cleaning
- Steam boiler can be switched off
- Cup elevating grid (therefore enough space for small and tall cups)
- "No Burn" steam and hot water pipe
- Quiet rotary pump with operation via water tank or mains water
The Synchronika is a machine for home use with professional inner workings. Its technical concept is based on the system developed 70 years ago by the Italian company Faema, whose 1961 E61 equipped with it caused a sensation at the time. With the E61, it was possible for the first time to transfer the mechanics of a hand lever machine with a pre-infusion piston system to a pump-operated device. ECM has further developed the technology of this legendary brewing group in recent years and recently patented the new brewing bell made of stainless steel with an extended pre-brewing cylinder.
Ready to use in ten minutes. Two boilers.
ECM's Synchronika is a dual boiler machine. The water for the coffee preparation is heated in one boiler (approx. 0.75 l) to 93 to 94 °C, in the second boiler (approx. 2 l) the water for steam and hot water extraction is constantly heated to a little after heating temperature maintained above 120 °C. (The PID display on the machine shows the numbers for checking.) So there is always enough hot water available to preheat the cups or for tea and it can be tapped off at the same time. If there is no need for it, the hot water boiler can also be switched off temporarily.
The two large, easy-to-read pressure gauges are used to control the boiler and brewing pressure. All parts including the housing are made of stainless steel, with the exception of the fresh water tank with a volume of approx. 2.8 l made of white plastic. The handle knobs on the toggle valves are made of black bakelite, as are the gripping surfaces on the portafilter.
Technical details :
ECM S64 automatic espresso grinder
- Optically perfect for the ECM device lineup
- completely made in Germany
- Disc grinder 64mm diameter infinitely adjustable
- Timer for reproducible grinding quantities
The S-Automatic 64 espresso grinder has a display for easy programming of the timer. You can program two different quantities (single and double shot, press button 1x or 2x, 3x stops the grinding process) or grind manually by pressing and holding the button. The total ground portions can also be shown on the display.
Scope of delivery:
1x ECM Synchronika in original packaging
1x filter carrier with 1 outlet (ECM logo) including sieve insert
1x filter carrier with 2 outlets (ECM logo) including sieve insert
1x stainless steel tamper flat
1x cleaning brush
1x metal hose
1x height grid for espresso cups
1x drain pan with mounting material
1x user manual
1 ECM S Automatic 64 espresso grinder with timer in original packaging