Bezzera DUO DE espresso machine (bundle with grinder & other accessories)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Free online instruction via Zoom or Facetime. Simply write in the checkout as an order note: Instruction desired.
- 3,5" Touch-Display
- integrated timer
- 3 PID-Thermostate
- Buttons for programming the water flow rate.
- Manual reference possible
- Automatic brew group rinsing program
- To be put into operation either by tank or mains water
- Beautiful rosewood handles
- Rotary pump
The new DUO-model is a sophisticated compact espresso coffee machine that incorporates the functions of a professional espresso coffee machine and is available in the DE version with Bezzerea brewing group and 3 PID thermostats and in the manual MN version with traditional E61 technology; the more sophisticated software and electronics have a 3.5" touch display, which allows the control of the double boiler system.
The side panels are made of stainless steel.
DUO DE - 3 PID thermostats – Bezzera brew group
The Bezzera brew group is heated by an electrical resistance activated by a PID thermostat that maintains a constant temperature.
The 2nd PID thermostat regulates the water temperature in the boiler intended for coffee extraction, guaranteeing optimal thermal stability within a range of 88-96 ° C.
The steam and water circuit is connected to an independent boiler controlled by a PID thermostat, which allows optimal steam performance even with intensive use.
The DE version is equipped with a coffee dosage controlled by a microprocessor, with 4 coffee brews that can be programmed directly from the keyboard; the fifth button activates the manual dosing process.
In both versions, the hydraulic system, driven by a rotary pump, can be used with the 4-liter water tank or operated directly on the water pipe via a fixed water connection.
This grinder is for absolute individualists and the home barista. This excellent grinder from Eureka is extremely quiet when grinding thanks to the grinder mounted on rubber mats.
Advantages and features of the Magnifico:
- Two adjustable amounts of coffee and manual operation
- Less clumping thanks to a patented system (ACE)
- Infinitely variable degree of grinding - faster to the desired degree of grinding
- Handsfree - including height-adjustable fork -
- Faster grinding performance - enough to grind 1.4g to 1.8g of coffee per second
- "Diamond inside" - Larger and faster diamond-hardened high-performance grinding discs (55mm)
Mahlkonig X54 Black:
- Electric all-rounder coffee grinder in the professional segment for the home
- Multifunction LED display for recipes that can be saved
- The Mahlkönig company comes from Hamburg and is known worldwide for high-quality professional coffee grinders
- On-demand principle for needs-based and aroma-preserving grinding directly into the portafilter
- "Hands-free" principle, i.e. the grinding process starts automatically after hanging the portafilter
- Infinitely variable grind setting
- Common for all brewing methods from espresso to filter coffee to French press coffee
- 54mm special steel grinding discs for a homogeneous grind
- Whisper-quiet grinding process under 70 dB(A)
- Delivery includes: two interchangeable fronts, portafilter holder and stainless steel cup
Bezzera Sudschublade V2 21,8cm
- nice simple design
- made of 100% stainless steel
- stylish coffee bean ornament
- 4,4 Kg
JoeFrex tamping mat with edge protection:
This newly designed and improved further development of this popular pressure mat consists of 5 mm thick silicone, which is increased to a full 8 mm in the border to ensure even more stability and cleanliness when tamping.